Retreat Hand Muff
- Cuff opening seals out elements while allowing use while wearing light gloves.
- Specially designed for superior water and wind resistance while remaining breathable.
- Interior mesh pocket to hold chemical or electronic hand warmers. Exterior snap pocket for cell phone or other small items.
- Attachments loops for bino harness or chest rig and a detachable waist belt.
- Available in Mossy Oak Bottomland and Woodland Brown.
This Handwarmer does its job definitely warm and soft on the inside. It’s pretty quiet. The webbing belt is great but wish it was longer for when wearing larger thicker cold gear but, the slide hardware to prevent any leftover webbing dangling is great! The color of Original Bottomland is fantastic! The few things I wish were different would be the the longer adjustable belt, also instead of a front snap pocket a larger zipper pocket would be better for securing small item like keys and so forth. Also the hand slots are small and you really have to work your way in but it’s quiet. I definitely would like to see it be longer in total length and “v” up at an angle some for when sitting it’s easier access to open slots. I really like this idea and smaller business. I would definitely purchase it’s worth it and good quality as well. I just wanted to list some things that I would like to see as a consumer/hunter. Overall it’s worth it PLUS ITS ORIGINAL BOTTOMLAND!!!